“If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
We found helpful and trusted resources to provide you with the information, inspiration and support you may need each step of the way.
- firstyearcleveland.com (A Cuyahoga County Initiative to help reduce the number of babies who die before the age of one)
- October15th.com (Official website of the Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day)
- marchofdimes.org (Community organization that works to improve the health of mothers and babies)
- First Year Cleveland- Infant Mortality (A short video that provides information about infant mortality in Cleveland)
- Safe Sleep Heroes (A video that shares how to keep babies safe while they are asleep)
- One Life (a video created by the Cuyahoga County Child and Family Health Service’s Ohio Infant Mortality Reduction Initiative (OIMRI). It shares stories of people who have experienced loss in Cuyahoga County.)
- Speak the Unspoken (A video series created by Ideastream that shares the stories of people who have experienced infant loss and gun violence)